Point of Contact
|133 North Front St, Senatobia, MS 38668||Joe Engel||Building Inspector/Code Enforcementemail@example.com|
Building Department Documents
(click to open in a separate window or right-click to download)
- Adopted Zoning Ordinance, Amended thru July 2010
- Application for Zoning Variance (167 KB)
- Application for Re-Zoning (117 KB)
- Senatobia Zoning Map
- Adopted Subdivision Ordinance
Historic Preservation Districts
The Historical Preservation Commission was established by Ordinance 381 in February of 2012 and meets on the third Thursday of the month in the City Hall Board room. By design, any changes to the exterior of a structure or sign, in either the Residential or Downtown Historical district must first file an application with submittals in City Hall by the first of the month and receive a Certificate of Appropriateness before beginning modifications.
- Application for Telecommunications Tower & Ordinance 318 (1.8 MB)
- Application for Telecommunications Tower Co-Location (120 KB)
Due to space limitations, not all ordinances are available on our website, please contact city hall if you have specific questions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.